BlackPearlFX FIX 4.4 API allows FX Institutions and professional clients to trade through an Application Protocol Interface using FIX. According to the needs of our clients we can offer a standard or bespoke API Specification.
BlackPearlFX uses dedicated lines from London (Equinix LD4) New York (NY4) and Tokyo (TY3) to any location and still ensure speed of execution and reliability.
Full Technical and Trade support is available for both UAT and production environments ensuring a smooth and user friendly on board for all clients. Specs, connection parameters and UAT access are all available on request.
Our high quality market data and a full audit trail on the trading process is ideal for traders who want to run automated strategies and multi-currency trading models.
Contact a member of our trading team for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 20 7194 7836
Reasons and Benefits to use a FIX API:
- Speed of Execution (with a FIX API trading latency can be reduced of 250ms to 500ms compared to MT4 Platform trading)
- Ability to use your own Algorithms and custom Platforms
- Ability to control more aspects of the Trade (i.e. Order size, execution price vs requested price, pairs etc.)
- Safety and Anonymity of the System
- Cross-Connected feed with Tier 1 Banks and LPs to reduce Latency
- Depth of Market (i.e. Target specific sizes)
- Limiting Slippage (quicker execution will lower the possibility to have a slippage)